Monday, October 5, 2009

Are they being taken away?


I was reading this article about a lady who is trying to help her neighbors. I think it is our right to help our neighbors and friends, but obviously some people don’t think it is a right. I think it is our civic duty to help other people. What happened to this lady is making me feel like the government is trying to take our freedom away.

When we try to do the right thing and some people turn around and say were doing the wrong thing, this really upsets me. I feel that some of our rights are being taken away for no reason. We should have all the rights to help people out when they need it. I really think this is unfair to us, because when I feel I need to help someone out I want to help them out without getting in trouble for it. I really think that some people need to give us a break and try and be in our shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment